2.20.2012

Deliciously Beautiful

Valentine's Day.  You're probably sick of hearing about it, but I had to share one thing that my hubby did for me.  Yes, he's pretty "crafty" too...in a manly make-my-wife-happy kind of way, of course.  He knew I'd always wanted one of those Edible Arrangements where it's a "flower" arrangement made of fruit.  Not only beautiful, but also delicious!  I just never could choke down the price for one, so I just thought it was going to be one of those unrealized dreams.  Until this year.  Check this out:

Don't you just want to eat this up?  Well I did...literally.  With a $2 flower pot from Jo-Ann's, some fruit, some skewers, a piece of foam inside the pot to hold them up, a flower cookie cutter and a melon baller, this piece of delectible art made all my edible arrangement dreams come true.  Easy and beautiful.  What more could you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment