3.26.2013

Little Man's Car Caddy

I made this a couple of months ago, but am just now getting around to taking pictures of it!


Partially, because it has been played with NONSTOP since I finished it!  He was already asking for "more roads" as I finished the first one and handed it to him.


L. likes to take his cars everywhere, and they kept getting lost (in the car, in his backpack, etc. etc.)


So I made a home for them.  It folds up nicely and keeps the cars snug inside.


It even has a nifty little pocket on the back to keep the felt roads in.


Endless hours of fun creating roadways.


On the open road!


Oh, you want to drive up the back of the couch?  No problem, felt sticks to almost anything!


So what do you think?  Would you like a tutorial?  It's easy peasy and I'm sure your little ones will love playing with this and you will love storing the cars inside it (because I know firsthand how it feels to step on a matchbox car...)


No comments:

Post a Comment