7.17.2012

Excuses

Sooo....it's been two months.  I know.  I'm bad.  I have some really good reasons for not posting anything during that time, like this:

The Disney Wonder, folks. 

Yes, that is a glacier on the right.

The Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show.  Coolest.  Thing.  Ever.

Or this:

Celebrating Independence Day at George Washington's house.  Yeah, we're cool like that.

Daytime fireworks over the Potomac.

American dream, right?  Free stuff.  Happy Birthday America cake. 

Backyard Show!
Oh, and did I mention I did two baby showers, my son's birthday is this weekend and I leave for Germany next week?  No big deal, right? 

Okay, now I feel better.  I'll get back to posting regularly now. 

4 comments:

  1. glad you're back, you party (throwing) animal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back too! I love these updates! =D

    p.s. I must see more pics of this cruise. A glacier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Looks so fun. And yes, more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! 3 comments on one post! I'm sure this is some kind of record for me. Thanks, groupies! I'll try to post more pics soon!

    ReplyDelete