9.05.2013

Blue, Blue, Blue!

One of my good friends, L. had a baby boy (who is ADORABLE, by the way) and she was crazy enough to let another friend and me know the gender of her baby before her to throw her a gender reveal party!  She is a stronger woman than me!  I for SURE couldn't wait to find out, but I'm so glad she did because this party was SO fun!  This is from quite awhile ago, but I thought the pictures were worth sharing!

 
The theme was "What Will It Bee?" with fun bees, honeycomb, etc. everywhere.  The genius behind the party was B. (Ha...I know...what will it bee, B.?) and she found this fun printable party decorations on Etsy, so it was easy peasy for us to have it look great!


The cake and cake balls were blue inside so we had to make sure nobody ate them before we opened "the box"






A "HE" or a "SHE"


 




My first attempt at an ombre cake!  Not too bad, if I do say so myself! 





Congrats, Days!!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute. I need these pictures! You two did such a great job! This was one of my favorite days as a mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete